Stayed here January 2013 for two nights. Elena on reception was excellent carrying our bags upstairs explaining how to use everything, nothing is too much trouble. The room was gorgeous and the bathroom had amazing spa bath that we both fit in.
Breakfast was great full English choice of eggs. Cereals and Pastries available. Again nothing too much trouble. Very polite and welcoming staff.
Bars and restaurants are only a 2 minute walk away, we ate at a Thai restaurant one night and the village bar and grill the second night (highly recommend the village)
All in all a perfect two nights with my better half!
Thanks for a fantastic time.
Stayed in room 6
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District