We stayed in Room 11 for two nights. The room was fantastic, the website doesn't do it justice! The staff were so helpful and attentive and remembered the details of our plans for the day and were only too pleased to help if we had any queries. The breakfast was excellent quality and had a varied menu. The room facilities were all in excellent working order and condition, and we were kept stocked up with tea, coffee, shampoo and conditioner on both days and that bathroom (with jacuzzi bath and TV) was a real luxury! The spa was a 2 minute walk from the Cranleigh and the staff there were just as helpful. The Cranleigh was a minute walk from some excellent restaurants and bars. Despite the wet weather, we had a lovely romantic break at the Cranleigh and hope to return again next year. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District. 23 Individually designed rooms and Suites with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District