Just returned from 2 night stay at this lovely guesthouse, which was our first stay near to town instead of staying in a country hotel further out of Bowness. It was a revelation for us to stay at the Cranleigh, from our first contact by phone to the minute we left. Accommodation excellent, breakfast the best we have had, and that includes other top class hotels in the area. The staff welcoming, efficient, helpful and friendly. We would mention Elena on reception as we had most contact with her as she showed us to our room explaining how our change of room on the 2nd night would be seamless, and it was. I might add the change of room was because the house was fully-booked , which we knew about when we made our booking. A lovely Young lady, with a very nice manner. Bathrooms great and the end of bath TV a luxury Ive never wanted but now do! Another point. The house smells lovely as you walk in and up the stairs, which I liked. No musty smells here! We will return happily.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District