Just spent two wonderful nights at the cranleigh. We stayed in room 15 front facing on the ground floor. Room was beautiful, staff were excellent (lovely helpful girl on reception) breakfast perfect. We ate in some great restaurants, the brown horse, the portillion and the jintana Thai. Also had a lovely cruise up and down the lake. Can definitely recommend the cranleigh and bowness on Windermere for a romantic break. Can't wait to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District