We stayed for five nights. We were worried about the weather but we need not have. Our deluxe room had all the cozy facilities even for a rainy day in. We enjoyed the breakfast especially the fresh cut fruits which were delicious. We chose the vegetarian breakfast which meant the same menu everyday but all in all this was ok.The staff were helpful, accommodating and efficient. We liked the choice of restaurants near by and the use of spa facilities although we could not avail of the discount: did not know we have to collect a code for the spa as we read later.The turning down service was a pleasant surprise. There are plenty of good shops and restaurants nearby which was good for spending the evening. All in all we enjoyed our stay and would love to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Boutique accommodation, Rooms Suites and Boutique Houses. All perfectly located in the Heart of the English Lake District.Each Individually designed with features including: private hot tubs, super sized air spa baths, free Wifi, free car parking, and access to leisure and spa facilities. Adult only accommodation. International multi award winning accommodation, completely unique to the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District