Review Highlights
Hands of Relaxation

It's an excellent massage parlour. Staff there are lovely and very professional. Excellent service... read more

Reviewed June 2, 2017
rithikm2014
Telford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Very professional atmosphere.

This was my first time at this Massage Parlour; only my second massage I've ever had anywhere. The... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2017
swampyjason
Staffordshire, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2016

60 minutes deep tissue massage to ease a painful shoulder and what a fantastic result I would really recommend and certainly use again

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed April 16, 2016

I suffer with back, neck, shoulder, hip aches/pains. Have visited the Royal Orchid, Newcastle, 3 times and have had excellent deep tissue massages. I used to see a Chiropractor, but no longer feel the need now I have found the Royal Orchid. Thanks to Boom yesterday, I am pain free, she massaged the knots in my shoulder/neck and I am much better today!

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank fionajames8
Reviewed March 2, 2016 via mobile

I have been several times to this place after visiting on a whim.. I will never have expensive massages at a spa day again after coming here.
I have always loved massages but none compare to the skills of the ladies here!
I have a Swedish style massage with oil, medium firm... This is just enough to hurt in a good way. I feel so relaxed by the end of an hour I could pretty much levitate off the table!
Today I was massaged by Mimi, who was very thorough and caring.
Being in a warm cozy room with traditional music playing is like being cocooned from the rest of the world.
Another favourite of mine is Joy, who seemed bubbly and very enthusiastic about making sure my massage was as perfect for me as possible.
I hope this place is as successful as it deserves to be.

Date of experience: March 2016
6  Thank Louise209
Reviewed November 18, 2015 via mobile

Friendly and knowledgeable service from Boom and her team and simply the best massage around. I highly recommend the Royal Orchid if you are looking for an authentic invigorating Thai massage.

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Engleby66
Reviewed November 1, 2015

Wow what a great time we both had. This was our first ever massage and we were in very competent skilled hands. It was magical and so relaxing. One hour flew by seemed like 20 minutes. Totally absorbed in the whole experience. Boom the proprietor and her colleague were magnificent. Would highly recommend.

Date of experience: August 2015