See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2019 via mobile

Unlike most people I’ve seen on the reviews, we was able to receive a refund. We called bookings.com and they rang the front desk and arranged for a refund. The place was below poor. I went with my girlfriend, and for the same price could have spent the night in an air bnb or a travel-lodge. It was abysmal. The front desk was very misconceiving. It looked nice from the front and they clearly only made effort there. We left after about 15 minutes. Whilst waiting for a cab we saw another couple storm off for quite clearly the same reasons. Please don’t put your self at risk. It’s rather worrying how thin the doors feel and also demanding a £50 extra deposit incase of vandalism. I’m okay Thankyou. We took our money elsewhere. As two women, we did not feel safe, comfortable or clean at this hotel.

1  Thank shammond23
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Dirty hotel that needs complete refurbishment, our room had a leak in the ceiling so the bathroom was flooded, staff happily changed our room to one that was filthy and in a poor state of repair - ended up leaving the hotel and getting a refund - avoid at all costs!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank bevgroom
Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Having to stay away a lot through work this was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. No hot water for a shower, what looks like blood stained floors, a headboard that flakes all over your pillows and having to sleep in my clothes because the room was so cold. All in all it’s in a filthy state.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank JARP93
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

What a disgusting place to stay. DO NOT STAY HERE PEOPLE. Arrived at the hotel the receptionist was a weirdo and as soon as we walked into the room it stunk of weed and was run down. The reception is okay but the rooms!!!.....

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

I don't know were to start... the photos on booking.com makes this place look like the 3 star hotel it claims to be. Don't be fooled.
•carpet covered in stains that to be fair could be from anything it looks like blood and to the point were it makes you scared to walk barefoot
•hairdryer that melted and if was not noticed by us would of more than likely set the room on fire
•a leather bed head that was flaking all over the bed and dropping to bits
•both bathroom windows covered in mould
•upon arrival found a nice surprise of chewing gum stuck to the bedside table raising questions how could this have been missed if the room had actually been cleaned
•dubious stains all over the walls
•Stained bedding
All in all I wouldn't let my dog sleep in here in reality. We stayed in rooms 14 and 15. This review does sound very damming but photos do not lie.

2  Thank jhawk87