“Great traditional italian food”

Amore Italian Restaurant & Cafe
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Artisan homemade cuisine from Francesco Alfano
Reviewed April 21, 2013

At the moment you can take your own wine! Had a great meal, the puddings and coffee were fantastic!

During the meal Cassie sings, she has a very nice voice, and a nice touch during your meal
Will go and try their lunch time menu!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Love the way Italy has arrived in Newcastle!! I have visited Bellinis three times since it changed hands. So refreshing to have cuisine of this standard arrive in this town and of such a reasonable price.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This is a hidden gem in the heart of Newcastle, staffs. Tucked away it is worth searching for. I have sampled the cake, the coffee and the pasta, all just fresh tasty and first class. Keep up the good work and all the very very best of success.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I am very excited about this little Italian gem opening in Newcastle. I love my food but Italian food prepared by an Italian freshly made in my hometown is wonderful.

The panini I had was very tasty and came with a side salad covered in a very nice dressing.

I took home a piece of ricotta cheesecake and mocha cheesecake for my partner, these were gorgeous! And I have to admit he only got to taste half of each !

The restaurant is a breath of fresh in Newcastle as the town needed somewhere like this that serves fresh, homemade and reasonably priced food!

The staff are equally lovely and the owners are very friendly yet professional .

If you like great food you really must try this place!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

My first visit was with two friends, who had been before. We were greeted by very freindly staff and served with a smile. Nothing was to much trouble, as my friend asked for soya milk and to my suprise they had some. I had a beef sandwich on crusty white bread with red onion and horseradish, it is the nicest sandwhich i had ever eaten.The chef came out and spoke with his clients and explained how he cooked things. Francesco was friendly, polite and checked we were all happy. The food and service is outstanding and the atmosphere is warm and friendly. I later took my husband and son for lunch and they enjoyed it as much as i did. It is now my favourite place to eat.and would recommend it to anyone. The menu is excellent and cakes to die for.