Borough Arms Hotel
Holiday Inn Stoke on Trent M6(Newcastle-under-Lyme)
$81
$67
  • Pool
Clayton Lodge Hotel(Newcastle-under-Lyme)
$51
$64
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Travelodge Newcastle-under-Lyme Central(Newcastle-under-Lyme)(Great Value!)
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Stoke-On-Trent Moat House(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$61
PremierInn.com
Quality Inn(Hanley)
$70
$53
Holiday Inn Express Stoke-on-Trent(Stoke-on-Trent)(Great Value!)
$73
$61
Plough Motel(Stoke-on-Trent)
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsmr sheikhbirthday partyostler restaurantking roomchristmas lunchwedding receptionwedding breakfastevening receptionwedding co ordinatorrun smoothlyevents coordinatorbridal suiteno hesitation in recommendingfood was lovelybar mealsmain buildingwedding venue
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I am currently staying at the Borough Arms hotel.... What excellent staff, so friendly and so polite they cannot do enough for you.
The room is very cosy and very clean and it provides all that is needed for a extremely happy and comfortable stay.
The quality of the food is excellent and it comes beautifully presented and it is also great value for money.
I would like to say a huge thank you to the manager Mr A R Sheikh he has made me feel so welcome and what a credit he is to this hotel.
Thank you to all staff for everything it has been a real pleasure to meet you all.
Amanda Wheawell

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank amanda w
BoroughArmsHotel, Operations Manager at Borough Arms Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

May I firstly thank you for your recent stay at The Borough Arms hotel and for taking the time to compile a review.

We take pride in offering our guests an excellent service and an enjoyable stay and i am glad to hear that you had an extremely happy and comfortable stay with us.

I am glad you believe that we offer good value for money and that the quality of the food is excellent and comes beautifully presented.

I will ensure that I pass on your kind words to all the staff involved in making your stay so enjoyable.

I hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

The staff are friendly and professional, the location is really convenient, the bed one of the comfiest hotel beds I've ever slept in and the breakfast terrific. Only the slightly tired decor and some bits of overdue maintenance detract from a fantastic, great value hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and am very happy that you felt our staff were friendly and professional. It is also nice to know that you enjoyed one of our excellent breakfasts and you feel we offer excellent value for money.

We take pride in offering our guests an excellent service and an enjoyable stay and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Had a lovely meal at the Borough Arms on Mother's Day. The restaurant was full but the food and service were both faultless.
I would recommend the Borough Arms for any occasion - we have had Sunday lunch here many times as well as meals in the bar and it is always very good.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for choosing The Borough Arms Hotel for your Mother's Day Lunch and for taking the time to compile a review.

I am very pleased that you had such a pleasant experience with us once again and that the food and service were both faultless.

It gives me great pleasure to hear that you always receive such good service when you dine at the hotel.

Once again, thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I recently arranged a party at the Borough Arms Hotel for my parents Diamond Wedding Anniversary. From my initial contact with the receptionist right through to the evening of the party I found every member of staff very polite, helpful and keen to help ensure that the party was a memorable occasion for my parents. I had booked for a party of 25 in the restaurant. The menu catered for all of our guests and if required special dietary requirements could be catered for. The food was excellent and enjoyed by all of our guests. The waitress service was exemplary with the food served promptly and professionally. A big thank you is extended to all of the staff, waitresses, the chef and staff and to Tim, Operations Manager, for helping me in my initial arrangements and to Mr Shah, General Manager, for ensuring that we were happy at all times with the service. I would not hesitate to recommend the Borough Arms Hotel, this is a hotel that deserves the support and patronage of the local community.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

I would like to thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor following your parents' Diamond Wedding celebrations at the hotel.

I am delighted that you found all our staff very polite & helpful from your initial contact with the receptionist right through to the evening of the party and that the waitress service was exemplary.

I am also happy to hear that our freshly prepared menu catered to all your guests needs and was enjoyed by all.

Personal recommendation is the highest form of praise and I will ensure that I pass on your kind words to all the staff involved in making your parents' celebrations so enjoyable.

I hope I have the pleasure of welcoming you back at the hotel in the future for many more happy occasions.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I recently organized a lunch for 22 ladies at the Borough Arms, it was the first time we had used this venue. Prior to the meal, the hotel provided menus offering a varied selection of dishes, from which guests were able to select dishes for either two or three courses. This allowed me to assemble their requirements and forward them to the hotel. Communication was good and in the event all our requirements were met. The quality of the food was excellent and the service friendly and attentive. At the end of the meal everyone expressed their satisfaction with the event and it was suggested that we use this venue again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends

I would like to thank you for choosing The Borough Arms Hotel for your Ladies Reunion Lunch and for taking the time to compile a review.

I am very pleased that you all had such a pleasant experience with us and that the quality of the food was excellent and the service you received on the day was friendly and attentive to everyones needs.

Once again, thank you for your kind comments and I look forward to welcoming you all back for more lunches in the near future.