“Eggs Benedict”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Eggs Benedict - a part of the Breakfast Menu - is quite good. The egg yolk runs into the white sauce, which runs all over the plate!

Reviewed April 12, 2012

I would actually rate this as good, but there wasn't a button for that
Food was fresh, hot and served pretty quickly
Could do with a better selection for vegetarians though

I would add I think wetherspoons can be a bit hit and miss for food, but was good on this occasion

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I bring my family to eat in here fairly regularly, and it's a really friendly atmosphere. The staff are always very pleasant, and the banter between staff and customers makes the place feel very friendly. The food has always been good and comes pretty quickly, and the kids love the monkey smoothies! It's by far the best place to bring the children for a proper meal in Newcastle centre.

Reviewed March 3, 2012

Typical wetherspoons, cheap beer nice pub food not enough staff. Wetherspoons is the same all over the country. Its the perfect place to start the night off.

1  Thank Si W
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I would not like to admit that at the age of 21 I have become a regular at a local pub but I can't seem to find myself eating or drinking anywhere else, simply because nowhere else competes on price! I find myself here most weekends, for a drink, lunch, tea and even sunday dinner some weeks!
The food is tasty and cheap and I would recommend here for the service alone as the staff are incredibly friendly, helpful and welcoming.