“A great place to eat and see a show”
Review of New Vic Theatre

New Vic Theatre
Reviewed March 1, 2012

Have been going for over 15 years we always eat before the show
and have a drink in the bar.Good parking and great staff.

2  Thank Joe H

Reviewed February 12, 2012

I have often visited for the professional performances and found them excellent. We were recently invited to an event for Holocaust Memorial Day. This was my first time seeing their Young Peoples Theatre Company. I must say I was really impressed. It was very professional, diverse and emotional. There is hope for the future!!

2  Thank SvenST4
Reviewed February 11, 2012

what a brilliiant night out, staff are great freindly and helpfull, and the shows are brilliant would recommend anybody to see a show here. We go at every opportunity

2  Thank TwoHoots9
Reviewed January 31, 2012

I went to see Alice in Wonderland At the New Vic theatre, and was extremely pleased with it! The play would especially suit young children as the characters and humour are easy to understand. I think teenagers may get slightly bored during it though, but with Alice in Wonderland you should be expecting it to be for younger children really.

2  Thank Alicia H
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Brilliant theatre in the round with something on for everyone during the season. Lovely cafe/ restaurant

2  Thank bills_mother