“Good food but customer service is lacking”
Review of Rose Of Kashmir

Rose Of Kashmir
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2012

The food is really nice and it is cheap, however the staff do not give very good service. there is nowhere for you to stand when you are waiting to be seated and then we were ignored by the staff for 20 mins when we arrived, we were seen but nobody said anything to us they all just walked past us, looked at us and carried on, not even a 'somebody will be with you in a minute' or 'sorry for the wait' I will not be returning as the staff were so poor.

There are newer reviews for Rose Of Kashmir

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Been here a few times.. never had any problems, amazing curries at a good price. For me, Korma sauce here is immense.

Reviewed September 8, 2011

I went here for a meal with friends, there was about 7 of us alltogether, we picked here as you can take you're own drink and also it was within walking distance of one of my friends houses.

The place itself inside is quite small, so it can be a bit cramped. It was clean and the staff were friendly.

I thought that the prices were quite expensive for the food as the curry was nice but not amazing. The portion sizes are ok they are just right I would say.

All in all curry, rice, naan was ok but a bit expensive for what you get back and not a lot of room to move about but on the up side you can take your own drink.