“BEST Fillet Steak in the area!”
Review of Pasta Di Piazza

Pasta Di Piazza
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of Staffordshire, Pasta Di Piazza provides quality, cooked to order Italian dishes, using only the freshest of ingredients - each and every time. With two vibrant restaurants in bustling market towns of Stone and Newcastle-under-Lyme, the Pasta Di Piazza team aims to make every visit memorable, providing a friendly at table service by our passionate team. In early 2016 the restaurants will be undergoing dazzling transformations, with new alfresco seating, stunning décor and a fresh new look complementing our extensive menu of Italian favourites and a la carte dishes. Join us for our great value quick lunch menu from midday until 3pm, a la carte menu from 6pm and Sundays from midday to 9pm.
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Been here loads of times....
Massive list of starters that I struggle to choose from as i'm not keen on cured meats or fish & there arent any chicken dishes. Nothing special on that front.
Mains..... ALWAYS have steak! It's the best thing they seem to be able to cook. We now go here just when we fancy steak rather than Italian as such. Pasta is also quite tasty.
Deserts aren't anything to rave about.

What lets this restaurant down? No matter how much money you spend, you never really feel all the welcome or special which for me, compared to other Italians, is unusual and not expected.

One of the only restaurants in the area you can really dress up to visit and not look out of place.

Atmosphere is different everytime - can vary from loud large parties to awkward couple silences. Worth a visit though! (make sure you have fillet steak lol)

Reviewed January 2, 2013

Staff are always attentive and professional. wonderful food and a great vibe wether wtih friends or just as a couple you will always have a lovely night out. This restaurant maintains its standards with service and food..

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Eaten here before and found it decidedly average. Decided to try it again hoping for better. If I had little knowledge of food I would no doubt think it average. However, I would expect any restaurant claiming to be Italian to be able to make a simple 'bruschetta'. A dish originally intended to use up stale bread. The bruschetta [pronounced [bru'sket:ta]. should never be stodgy,otherwise the topping makes it soggy. Sadly this is what I recieved. I was so disappointed.
I had a very simple pasta dish with herbs, this was better.
The staff were indifferent bordering on unfriendly, in particular the gentlemen who seemed to run thing's. Couldn't wait to leave (oddly the same as the Pasta di Piazza in Stone)
Would be so nice to find a real Italian restaurant that understand's how to cook true Italian food.

1  Thank bunny-warren
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

Been a few times now, I find it over priced and coming from an Italian family myself I find the foods bland and uninspiring. it's ok, gets busy of a weekend.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our regular Italian Restaurant, with a tremendous atmosphere inside. We have been going there for a number of years and never been disappointed. Food quality is always to a high standard as is the friendly excellent service. I like the steaks on the menu all cooked to your liking and with a wide variety of sauces on offer, there's always a new one to try.
Local civic parking is available nearby.