“Cannot believe I have not been before”
Review of Mango

Mango
Ranked #3 of 71 Restaurants in Wetherby
Cuisines: Asian, Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mango is a family run Indian Vegetarian restaurant specializing in South-Indian and Gujarati food. All our food is cooked fresh to order in the cafe and restaurant whilst also providing a take-away service. Our cafe and restaurant has 54 covers and can accommodate private functions. The team at Mango also provide outside catering services for corporate events, weddings and birthdays. We specialize in gluten-free and vegan alternatives.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Cannot believe I have not been before”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Have lived in Wetherby for years and cannot believe that i have not tried Mango previously. I am a full carnivore where curry is concerned but the food here is absolutely fantastic. So tasty. The atmosphere is small and intimate which adds to the experience.

The owners daughter (i think) was waitressing and was really helpful when advising on the menu

Allow a little more time to be served as they do it all freshly which i like as not rushed then and have time for a drink

Will most definitely be a new regular here

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Local_resident190818

York, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended even if your not a veggie”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Very very tasty food, I'm not a vegitarian but do like trying different foods, and the Mango is another option for us when we fancy something different. The staff are freindy and informative and the restaurant its self was very clean and modern. It was quite full on our visit so there must be a lot of converts like us. Can't recommend it enough.

1 Thank steven c
Leeds, United Kingdom
“I have been converted.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

My daughter and son in law took me to this family run restaurant, 25th May in a party of 6. They wouldn't say where we were going, as they know that I think a meal without meat is just plain wrong, so I went in under protest. I didn't understand a thing on the menu so went for the Talia, a selection of choice dishes on a fixed menu. How surprised was I that I thoroughly enjoyed the lovely tasty home cooked veggie food and felt so healthy afterwards. The waitress, the owners' daughter, was really friendly and efficient and her father was equally friendly and made us very welcome. His wife does all the cooking from scratch using fresh ingredients in the kitchen. I was very impressed and have been converted to trying vegetarian and cant wait to return. Highly recommend you book to avoid disappointment.

1 Thank duckduckdo
UK
“Great Food”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

An explosion of tastes, well worth a visit if you are in the area. I would normally never go to a vegetarian restaurant, but very glad my colleagues persuaded me to go, and would definitely go back and recommend it to others.

Visited October 2012
Newnham, null, United Kingdom
“New cuisine experience”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We were on a weekend away with family visiting wetherby and were recommended to try the Mango, we are not vegetarian but are happy to try new food experiences.
The restaurant is small family run vegetarian indian with a varied menu but if it is your first visit I would recommend the Talia a selection of dishes really shows the talent of the chef.
The service was very good and the staff were very friendly and made us very welcome a great night out.