“A good meal”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is one of the better Indian restaurants in the area. The staff are good the food is tastey and the prices won't break the bank.

I hope they keep up this standard because I like Indian food and I'm glad we've got a good restaurant nearby.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

Myself my wife and our 5 year old son thought we would try the local Spice4U in wetherby, its a Saturday at 6pm and we are the only people in there, the place is doing a brisk trade on take-away food.
We order a simple mixed kebab to share to start and it took 30 minutes to arrive and when it did is was warm at best, to be honest at 4.50 a single onion bhaji, small shami kebab and a few pieces of chicken tikka doesn't really cut the mustard.
For main courses my wife ordered the fish masala, 9.50, I had a karahi lamb 8.95 and my son the chicken korma 6.50. My wife didn't eat the fish masala the fish was over cooked and greasy, it was simply horrid we complained and all that happened was that they did bother to come near us again, my Karahi was ok, the meat slighly undercooked andit was a bit bland to be honest, my son's Korma was poor, chicken over cooked.
When I went to pay (45.00 )the answer we got was "well different places cook things differently". The problem they have is that they are charging top indian restaurant prices for average at best food, if you want to be as good as the Mumtaz or the Aagrah its not a case of charging the same for the food, it needs to be of a similar quality and it just wasn't.
So food = average to poor, customer service = dreadful, value for money = average to poor, so all round poor.

2  Thank idlister
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Great food and great menu. They are open late and the staff was very friendly. Would definitely eat there again when in town.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Was staying at Days Inn Wetherby and visited here not having read any reviews. Had no idea if was going to be good or bad, all I can say was superb. Staff are friendly and have good banter with customers. The food was really tastey, good portion sizes and fresh. Have to say it's sad I dont live in Wetherby, because this is a top notch curry house. Definitely worth a visit if you are in the area..

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Our fave Indian Take-Away in Wetherby by far and we have tried them all when we moved back here just to make sure! Great delivery & collection service and lovely guys who work there. We have a take-away from there at least twice a week so I guess that speaks for itself!
Restraunt is yummy with fab service too.

2  Thank Joannescalextric