“We always visit Sant angelo & would recommend to anyone!”
Review of Sant Angelo

Sant Angelo
Ranked #3 of 73 Restaurants in Wetherby
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to our beautiful Italian restaurant in Wetherby, Yorkshire. We are here to offer you the finest contemporary Italian cuisine and dining experience possible, in the beautiful surroundings of our wine bar and dining room which are nothing short of stunning We have delicious ice creams to choose from in our Ice Cream Parlour that is open all day from 10:00am everyday. Our authentic Italian dishes are served in the Restaurant from 12:00pm 7 days a week. We look forward to seeing you.
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We visit very regularly, as couple, with friends and with family. There is something for everyone & we have never had a bad meal yet!

They always have fantastic offers on, for example buy one get one free on Cocktails or buy one get one free on pizzas (call to check T&C's with them.)

I always have pate or mussels for starter but have tried other starters but these are my favourite. For main I tend to have the linguinie with king prawns which is to die for! Again other favourites are the spicey sausage pasta & lasagne. Everything is value for money.

I love the prosecco that they sell here too. Perfect!

The atmosphere is always great, music nights are fab & get the crowd going. Staff are always so helpful, sometimes can be a bit slow when busy but this is to be expected.

Overall I can't recommend Sant Angelo enought & can't wait to go for tea again.

3  Thank rebeccaeady
Write a ReviewReviews (1,516)

Reviewed January 17, 2013

It was a busy Saturday lunchtime and the restaurant was bustling with activity, many of the customers beings families with young children, pushchairs etc. However, they had enough waiting staff to cope well with service at all tables and the waiters (being mostly Italian) were excellent in their attention to detail and prompt service. They even served good Peroni lager on draught.

When the food arrived it was well presented, piping hot and full of flavour and colour. I will certainly go out of my way for a return visit next time I'm in Yorkshire.

1  Thank ThomasJohnBirks
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Never considered this place before as I am a foodie and it looks like more of a convenience/ family place rather than serious restaurant. I'm glad I took the risk and went in because I thoroughly enjoyed the service and food, the menu is varied - I had pasta and my partner had a pizza, both so enjoyable we cleared our plates. The waiters were friendly without being over attentive and yes the music was fairly loud, however that shouldn't over shadow the good food or atmosphere which seemed ideal for a family meal or low key date. I would definitely revisit and recommend.

2  Thank Missranner
Reviewed January 8, 2013

This place was bad from start to finish. Cold food, rude waiters and cold restaurant. Will not be returning!

9  Thank Thornergirl
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Visited this restaurant last week,food was average we sat in the bar area.

Service could have been more efficient there was a surly barman behind the bar who kept banging trays,shouting all the time we were there and appeared to be complaining (in italian).
Atmosphere was quite cold not music.
Maybe worth another visit though this time served by more cheerful people.