“Nice place but Rubbish food!”
Review of lazy lizard

lazy lizard
Ranked #161 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

We were in Weymouth for our first year anniversary and we went to lazy lizard for a chilled out lunch as going out in the evening.... Well I had nachos and the chicken was horrid and the cheese wasn't melted really horrible experience! Wine was nice food not recommend

1  Thank Theresa B

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The beer, is you can call it that, is dirty, lifeless and flat. The music is terrible and the fact they don't start any live music until midnight at the earliest is both unreasonable and ridiculous. Not impressed at all

2  Thank Disgusted40000
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Ok if you like lager typical fizzy pump stuff, but other than that its a bit of a young ones drinking hole and not cheap. Fairly typical bar that doesnt inspire me but may attract the younger ones.

1  Thank Bigblueboat
Reviewed October 31, 2012 via mobile

This place is very chilled out in the daytime and does some really nice food at reasonable prices! At the weekends it is always busy and is the place to be especially when they have gigs and dj's on!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

We went to the Lazy Lizard for lunch last year mostly based on the fact that it's a great name! I warmed to the place more on finding that they did fish finger butties!! But even better I ended up having the tastiest burger I have ever had - really spicy and truly delicious - far outweighing the fact that service was very slow. We went back for the first time since last week at about 6pm looking forward to more of the same - only to find that they stop doing food at 4pm!!! This might have made sense if they were packed with drinkers but it was totally empty - as it was an hour and a half later!! This seems to be seriously daft to me. Sadly it's very unusual for us to have a big lunch so I might never get to suss out if the burgers really are as yummy as I remember them to be!!!