“Very nice restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Very nice restaurant”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I took my parents here (they live in Weymouth) last Saturday. We had a lovely meal, the staff were very attentive and the food was very good, especially the whitebait starter. I would recommend trying this place.

• Visited November 2013

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Very nice”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

very nice little eatery right in the heart of Weymouth town. Great starting point for a night out with good food and excellent service.

• Visited May 2013
“Fantastic food lovely place ”
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Weymouth for a week in October and my wife and I eat hear twice . what a lovely restaurant we had two very romantic meals . the whitebait was really nice so much so I had it twice and the costillas all horno is a must also the sirlion steak was perfect in every way . my wife had camembert and she said it was the best she has had ,also the cheesy garlic bread and chicken Rossini is a must . we both had cheese cake both times as is was so nice ,all in all a must visit if your in Weymouth

1 Thank stg1403
Preston, United Kingdom
“Two Nights On The Run”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Went to Rossinis restaurant in Weymouth just by chance whilst visiting the town for a Birthday party weekend.

Enjoyed our meal on the Thursday night so much that we went again on the Friday tempted by the promise of halibut in a wild mushroom sauce yummy.

Lovely food and excellent friendly service couldn't have been more impressed.

Thank You.

Brian and Elaine Taylor

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Disappointed1023
Weymouth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mozart with microwave 2”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

The waitresses were attentive but the food was a complete let down. My husband had carbonara and I warned him that it was a creamy dish as opposed to tomato based, I needn't have bothered! the sauce was watery and hardly stuck to the spagehetti at all, not much ham and didn't resemble a carbonara I have ever seen. In our party we were one vegetable portion short so shared out what we had because we had all began to eat, the veg did come in due course. The sweet selection was limited to frozen iceream based items or there was a cherry cheesecake, the cherries being from a tin and tasteless! We are residents of Weymouth and will not go there again. It was not cheap!!!

• Visited October 2013