Review Highlights
Great day out

We were taken out by the Skipper Al into the Weymouth Bay Area for a great days sail. Three of us... read more

Reviewed September 3, 2017
David B
London
via mobile
Great day sail

My grown up children bought me the day sail as a birthday present. As a previous boat owner I was... read more

Reviewed July 18, 2017
peterwren
Holcombe Rogus, United Kingdom

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 1, 2016

This compact company is owned and managed by Alistair Doughty who is an airline pilot by profession and therefore, almost by definition, a very particular operator. The sailing vessel is fully equipped and Mr Doughty holds all of the relevant qualifications. Skippered charter is an excellent way of exploring the Jurassic Coast at an affordable cost and in complete safety (for all the family).

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed December 2, 2015

I had a splendid time on this boat trip and unlike a certain restaurant I have reviewed on here who called me a thief and a liar Al even trusted me to pay him at the end of the ride and I will defiantly consider going on another boat ride with Al when I am next am close to Weymouth.

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank Matt B
Reviewed July 30, 2015 via mobile

Amazing trip with amazing staff really professional , in nice day thanks very much for this lovely day I look forward for go again I really recommend

Date of experience: July 2015
1  Thank robert c
Reviewed July 3, 2015

I joined Al for a day on his boat; we sailed out to Portland Harbour. Al was very friendly and a great instructor. It was an enjoyable trip!

Date of experience: June 2015
1  Thank ra736410
Reviewed May 19, 2015

We were warmly welcomed aboard ‘Pepper’ and our skipper for the day was the yachts owner ‘Al’ who is an exceptionally skilled and experienced local sailor! Before leaving Weymouth’s pretty harbour, we were given a brief safety talk and made to feel comfortable in the yachts cockpit area. Once out of the harbour, the sails were raised and the engine was cut…and WOW! Our wonderful sail lasted approximately six hours and nothing was too much for the crew, who were extremely attentive and their extensive sailing experience mixed with their rich wealth of local knowledge made our day fabulous! Thank you!

Date of experience: May 2015