“Good value for money”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Good value for money”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We used this restaurant with friends for a birthday on a cold November night, when we arrived it was very quiet being a Thursday night, but the staff member was really good & made us very welcome, the food was really good & great value!

Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Chewy”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Three of us ate at Bellla Italia in November, it was a quiet weekday evening. For start I had garlic bread which was very chewy and very greasy, I had to leave it before getting jaw ache. For main I had duck with penne in a plum sauce, I have had this before so knew I would enjoy it but unfortunately not on this occasion as the duck was over cooked and again chewy! I decided to try and end a good note so for dessert I ordered chocolate ice cream with all the trimmings, however it seemed the ice cream dessert had been prepared and left to sit as the cream on the top had flopped (it was from a squirts can) and most of the ice cream had melted. Service wasn't great either, a young man served us and wasn't confident I felt. Left me feeling slightly embarrassed. To top my experience, a couple came in not long after us and were served their meals before us even though we'd ordered first. They obviously were regulars as the chef was hanging out of his service hatch enjoying a good chat with them. Overall, the only good thing was the drink I was served. I do however note they have changed the entrance slightly which stops the draft when you enter. This detail was appreciated.

• Visited November 2013
Ross-on-Wye, United Kingdom
“Birthday treat.”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

We went into Bella Italia to use a gift voucher I had for my 60th birthday, while we were down in Weymouth on holiday. The service was excellent as was the food, you can see into the kitchen and it's spotless. We would certainly go there again.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“not good”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

the food was not bad but when you pay for your meal you get charge for sevice which you do not know about so wont be going there again

Truro, United Kingdom
“Really pleased we ate here”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

The three of us looked around town for somewhere to eat that wasn't a burger or chips place, and was really happy to see the Bella Italia open on a quiet night of the week. The service was excellent and attentive. The food was well prepared, hot and tasty, there was nothing for any of us to grumble about, so enjoyed the whole evening. Brilliant, will definately go back!

• Visited October 2013