“Family meal out to celebrate a birthday”
Review of Vaughan's

Vaughan's
Ranked #59 of 292 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Had a family meal out, excellent service, excellent food would recommend. Steaks were cooked to perfection and the fish was very tasty

2  Thank beverleyss

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We were out looking for a meal on Wednesday night and came across Vaughan's. It was our first visit and it was steak night. Having read some of the reviews on here I thought it could not be the same place. We had not booked, although it was early on, and we managed to get a table for two.

We were shown to a nice table by the window overlooking the harbour.

We chose from the steak menu. I ordered the sirloin, the wife had the fillet, and in with the price came a pint and a glass of wine. The steaks were cooked perfectly to our liking and were very enjoyable with the side orders.

Granted, it did take some time for our meal to arrive, but we were not there for a race, or to eat it as quickly as possible and get out, we went for a nice relaxing meal out.

The waiting staff were polite and helpful and did a great job on what seemed a really busy night. We enjoyed our meals and would go back again.

I won't comment on the negative feedback about Vaughan's, suffice to say we didn't experience anything that would put us off going again.

2  Thank Elite-madk
Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

I was dining in the restaurant at the same time as the gentlemen who called the police. It didn't happen like that at all first off he tipped vinegar in his chips second he called staff inbred and thirdly he threatened the owner to go outside.He was then asked to leave. After which I enjoyed the rest of my meal which was beautiful.

4  Thank Dinners1234
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Dinner at Vaughans last night and just wanted to say it was a pleasure to find a Gem to eat in,
Food , service and the whole evening was good,
Ignore the freeloaders comments on here, you do not want to miss out on Vaughans.

1  Thank Davetyres
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

Dined at Vaughans last night and I can truly say what a lovely meal we had, yes it was busy, but we were out for the evening and not wanting to rush, Weatherspoons would suit a lot of negative writers on here.
My starters were tasty and good size portions, I mean how much seafood boulabase can one person eat for a starter, my ribeye steak again spot on with lightly salted chunky chips,
Wine choice was good as well.
Don't knock the independent Restaurant owner, it's the chains with their mass food factory's that knock out bought in food within seconds that have made everyone a restaurant critic now, it makes it special to have proper food made on site.
Well done Vaughans keep it up and don't let them knock you

2  Thank F1boys