“Daughters Birthday Celebration”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Whilst on holiday, we booked into Prezzo to celebrate our daughters birthday, four adults and two children. The service was extremely good, and the food up to it usual high standard, we enjoyed a lovely evening, and will return.

1  Thank Neal M

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Now I am preferably a meat eater, but here at Prezzo I find the Arriabiata with chillies very appealing on any pasta they choose to put it on. I must admit that I don't like sea food so I find the starters a bit limited for my taste, but there are other things that tempt me.

1  Thank CFCBlue2013
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We were visiting Weymouth to celebrate my birthday. As it was a special one my extended family came along. As there were 21 of us ranging in age from 2 to fifty something and having visited Prezzo before we decided it was our best option for a large group. Having read about slow service we were a little wary but can safely say that a great night was had by all. Service was fine, in spite of the numbers and food was excellent and enjoyed by all. Great valse for money too.

1  Thank Threepiers_11
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My partner and I visited Weymouth, along with 2 friends for a weekend in July and we visited Prezzo in Weymouth on the Saturday night. I must say I was extremely disappointed with the quality of the food but also the service was extremely slow. We waited what seemed like ages for all 3 courses and the deserts were brought out about 20 mins apart, which by the time mine and my friends arrived my partner had eaten his. The restaurant was very busy, but there was not enough staff on and it was a poor experience.

1  Thank CoopsandPalms
Reviewed July 21, 2013

My fiancé, our 2 friends and I were slightly disappointed with our evening meal at the Weymouth Prezzo. The restaurant was extremely busy, which might be the reason the service was slow, but the whole experience from arriving until leaving was over 2 hours. On arrival the waitress came over to introduce herself and take our drink order, we never saw her again and the drinks arrived about 20-30 minutes later, although without our table water. We had to ask another 2 times before the water arrived. I ordered chicken and asparagus risotto which was more like chicken supreme as the dish was swimming in juice. We ordered our dessert of which mine and one of our friends arrived about 20 minutes before the other 2. Don't get me wrong the food was okay, but not up to the normal high standard of other Prezzo's we have visited, but the service was very poor. We will definitely not be visiting this establishment in Weymouth again.

1  Thank Paul C