I stayed at The Wilton for three nights in mid-October 2012 and had a double room (The Dorchester room) on the third floor.The room was very well appointed with TV, hot shower, good hospitality tray, etc - in fact everything you need for a comfortable stay. Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of full breakfast, vegetarian options, yoghurts and fresh fruit, etc Craig and Sarah were very friendly and always made time to help guests and give them information about the Dorset area. And the guest house is just two minutes walk from the seafront and shops, etc. In fact nowhere in Weymouth is really too far to walk to. What a pity that the weather couldn't have been better!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilton Guest House Weymouth is a stunning 3 star Georgian guest house situated on Gloucester St, 100 metres from Weymouth beach and Marina. Having recently undergone major refurbishment, it combines contemporary chic and modern technology with its beautiful original features to give a truly unique and luxurious feel. 8 of our 9 rooms have their own private en-suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wilton Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wilton Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- Wilton Hotel Weymouth
- Wilton Guest House Weymouth, Dorset