1,194 results
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed here monday to friday , wow , one of the best hotels ive stayed at , every room is a chalet type of room with a sea view WOW and what a view , our room was a twin room with 2 comfortable single beds , mmm the best sleep ive had for ages , and the bathroom again was very modern with a walk in shower a rare thing these days , there was a radiator on the bedroom wall which made the room nice and warm overnight and the bathroom had a heated towel rail which did the same to the bathroom . Tea making facilitys were adequate and there was a fridge which came in handy and also a safe for our valuables , they had thought of everything . Breakfast was a superb serve yourself / buffet style , with sausages to die for mmm all nice and hot , and the waiting staff on hand to supply teas toast or anything that wasnt on the buffet , the wating staff were very polite and helpful , infact so were all the staff throughout the hotel , my wife and i use hotels quite a lot through the year and this one is at the top of our list , we will certainly be going back , WELL DONE all the staff at the Riviera .

2  Thank Rob w
Reviewed May 17, 2014

Stayed with my girlfriend over the April bank holiday weekend and she has also left a long review on here so will keep this short. Room was not cleaned properly and was tiny but nowhere else was available to move to over the Bank Holiday. Breakfast was disgusting and cold, we were given a full refund for the breakfast (£5 each....goes to show!). After second day out and about came back late to find no evidence of housekeeping so checked out following morning. In short a total disgrace of a place for £90 a night (I have stayed in wonderfully luxurious B&B accommodation for less than this, and hostels in the Australian Outback with better cleanliness!). We contacted the manager with our concerns, still no response a month later.....book here if you want an uncomfortable, dirty stay at rip off prices. I honestly cannot understand the good reviews of this place! SPEND YOUR MONEY ELSEWHERE!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Chris E
Reviewed May 11, 2014

The hotel room was clean and comfortable but could have done with extra blankets. The duvet on the bed was quite thin and it was pretty cold at the beginning of April when we stayed.
Tea and coffee available in the room.
The breakfast was lovely and plenty of it.
The only bad thing I have to say is the the room was cold.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
5  Thank shilly1965
Reviewed May 8, 2014

Friendly and helpful young staff. Clean deco room, Quality T.V. Nice en-suite shower room, Nice indoor swimming pool, nice sea-view of the bay from the room.
Evening dining not as exciting as we had been led to believe.
Breakfast let it down although only £5 each it was only worth that - bacon like rubber and sieved tomato were part of the cooked breakfast - staff promised to address this problem in the future.

1  Thank Wilma and Lawre... S
Reviewed May 7, 2014

The hotel rooms can be accessed by anyone off the streets . They may have painted the walls but it is still a Pontins refurb.
We had the most disgusting night sleep with drunken foul mouthed individual's keeping us awake from 3am until sunrise. The police were called six times . No phones in the room so no way of calling for help without a mobile. The hotel should reconsider their booking policy . Why do they let large groups of males to stay with no security.
Why was there no manager on site over a bank holiday weekend.
Thank goodness I didn't have my children with me.
The only saving grace is that my husband and I stood our ground and got a full refund, I was not going to pay for being terrorised

3  Thank Leyla G