I stayed here for 4 nights in early November with 7 family members with ages ranging from 11 years to 48 years.. We had a heated 3 bedroom lodge with a double sofa bed in the lounge area. On arrival the lodge (number 225) had been cleaned well but was very tired and in need of a lot of TLC, however on exploring the park we noticed that many of the other lodges had been renovated and so assume we were just unlucky or should have gone for the "luxury" option. The park site itself was very clean and a pleasure to walk around. The park has a lot of onsite facilities which are either free with the club passes or very reasonably priced. We didn't go to the evening shows but, from what we did see, younger children loved the Sid and Lizzie shows.
We found all of the staff to be very friendly, approachable and professional. The only exception to this was Thursday nights security staff and the young lady in the arcade who, to be honest, were dreadful! If management are reading this may I suggest that you check your CCTV and compare and contrast the level of service provided (or not) by your Thursday night staff and the excellent service provided during the rest of the week.
We had a lovely family break and would happily return to this park in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with PitchUp so you can book your Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset