We spent 3 days here for New Year. Clive and Lesley were warm, friendly people and were very attentive, and will endeavour to carry out any special requests when asked. Breakfast was of the highest quality, using locally sourced ingredients and generous portion sizes too! The accommodation itself was fresh, modern and relaxing with everything needed for our stay. The bathroom was of a high standard and shower was excellent! The bed was comfortable and we particularly liked the foam mattress. The room was cleaned on a daily basis and the refreshments were also replenished daily. Location of the B & B is ideal, near enough to the esplanade but far enough to not be disturbed at night.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and appreciated everything Clive and Lesley did to ensure our stay was a pleasant one! Looking forward to returning in the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Alendale Guest House is a warm and comfortable Grade II listed Georgian building in the beautiful seaside holiday town of Weymouth, Dorset, situated in a terrace at the end of the esplanade. It is just across the road from the beach and a short walk to the harbour and shopping centre and the old town with its restaurants, bars and nightlife. Retaining many of its Georgian features and character, the guest house offers comfortable, fresh accommodation on a B&B basis. All the rooms have en-suite facilities and families are welcome. We pride ourselves at the Alendale on our high standard of cleanliness. In your room you will find a well supplied hospitality tray and often home made cakes. We also provide hair dryers, sewing kits and shoe cleaning kits. An iron and board can be provided on request and we can also arrange dry cleaning. The Alendale has a modern dining room that can sit 14, with views towards the beach. We have a wonderful breakfast menu and source all our produce, where possible, directly from Dorset. The menu includes a full English breakfast with a choice of selected extras, or perhaps local grilled kippers or scrambled egg and smoked salmon with toasted brioche. There is also a selection of tea, coffee and hot chocolate. You can also help yourself to our breakfast buffet which includes fruit and a range of Dorset Cereals. Special diets can be catered for with prior notice but we generally find that most vegetarians can find something suitable from the menu.Our motto is, "If we can, we will"! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Alendale Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Alendale Guest House Hotel Weymouth
- The Alendale Guest House Weymouth, Dorset