I went down to Weymouth for a getaway with my fiance and can say that we had the time of our lives. The new owners Mark and Pammy are exceptionally hospitable and make every effort to make you feel welcome and at home. The room was very well furnished and very clean, with breath taking views of the beach and sea. With fine eateries and great shopping within a stones throw we really couldnt have asked for more. If you are coming to Weymouth for a holiday then the Bourneville is a must! Big thanks to Mark and Pummy, and see you again for the summer !!!!
Property: The BournevilleAddress: 31-32 The Esplanade, Weymouth DT4 8DJ, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Dorset > Weymouth
Bar / Lounge Beach Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #37 of 165 B&Bs / Inns in Weymouth
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $
Hotel Class:3 star — The Bourneville 3*
Number of rooms: 16
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, three-star Georgian seafront residence offering first rate bed and breakfast accommodation with quality service at excellent prices. Located in a most ideal position opposite the beautiful sandy beach of Weymouth, and only a minutes walk to the picturesque harbour and bustling town center. Many other attractions all nearby. A residents bar is open most evenings and internet access and WIFI is available at no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Bourneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourneville Hotel Weymouth
- The Bourneville Weymouth, Dorset