Me and my daughter stayed here, booked in for 2 nights and it was a lovely hotel. Very clean , room nice and spacious which is important as my daughters only 2 so need plenty of room :) WIFI in the room, breakfast was lovely and plenty to choose from. After previously staying in the crown hotel i really wish i saw this place first as we would of stayed here. I would definitely come here again in the future. Really worth the money and the people who run it are so nice, friendly, very welcoming and couldn't do enough for us
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, three-star Georgian seafront residence offering first rate bed and breakfast accommodation with quality service at excellent prices. Located in a most ideal position opposite the beautiful sandy beach of Weymouth, and only a minutes walk to the picturesque harbour and bustling town center. Many other attractions all nearby. A residents bar is open most evenings and internet access and WIFI is available at no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your The Bourneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourneville Hotel Weymouth
- The Bourneville Weymouth, Dorset