We have stayed at the Bourneville hotel three times now and each time has been a pleasure,we would not think about going anywhere else. This break in Oct 2012 we took a party of 24 and every single one of us was delighted with the rooms ( all with amazing sea views ) how clean and comfortable they were. The full English breakfast was cooked from fresh and to your liking plenty of cereals, fruits, yogurts to choose from. Mark is the most smiley man and even when i got locked out and had to wake him up he still smiled and was as nice as can be nothing is to much trouble for this couple. Weymouth is a lovely sea side town and if you go there and are staying over I highly recommend the Bournville Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A superb, three-star Georgian seafront residence offering first rate bed and breakfast accommodation with quality service at excellent prices. Located in a most ideal position opposite the beautiful sandy beach of Weymouth, and only a minutes walk to the picturesque harbour and bustling town center. Many other attractions all nearby. A residents bar is open most evenings and internet access and WIFI is available at no extra charge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your The Bourneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bourneville Hotel Weymouth
- The Bourneville Weymouth, Dorset