“Top Quality Ice Cream Experience”
Review of Rossi's Ices

Rossi's Ices
Ranked #2 of 9 Dessert in Weymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Interesting reading some of the earlier comments, I think some have reviewers had their taste buds spoiled by eating plastic Mr Whippy style ice cream; Rossi's is the real deal. The flavour is unique, interior is original, opening times can be hit and miss, but it all adds to the fun! As I love the natural so much I've never been bothered about other flavours, why change something that is already perfect? They do make other flavours, but you never know from day to day what will be on the menu... again part of the fun of it all!
I have been visiting Rossi's since my childhood, and it has become an institution in my own family now too. A business that has been a success for nearly 80 years without changing much must be doing something right.

1  Thank C0ventryAnn

Reviewed August 22, 2014

My brother and I always get excited around easter time because Rossi's opens. Several times a year we have a Rossi's Ice-Cream and always enjoy it. My mum says it's a good job we don't live nearer to it than we already do! It's one of the best Ice-Creams in Weymouth!
Sophia. Age 10.

Reviewed August 18, 2014

A real Weymouth Institution . Wouldnt be summer without Rossis :-) Friendly service and tasty home made ice cream

Reviewed August 17, 2014

I make a bee-line here every time we visit Weymouth. The ice cream takes me back to my childhood when on family days out we would search for the elusive"butter tasting" ice cream. Well look no further,this is it! This ice cream has a taste of it's own and is amazing. My only regret is that I can't get it up here in Derbyshire!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

Always look forward to a Rossi ice cream when in Weymouth but last week they were only selling natural ice cream for for an ice cream shop is very poor in my eyes, no explanation just that is all they have.

2  Thank adamwuk33