“fun on a wet day”

51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 143 helpful votes
“fun on a wet day”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

very reasonable priced as had an offer on, but they need a good update. I think every bowling alley had a fault of some sort whilst we were there. The staff were very friendly and the place was clean all be it needed a bit of a refurb

Visited January 2014

Cardiff
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“NEEDS IMPROVEMENT!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

My son and I have used this facility over several years but I have only just got around to writing a review.
We last used it on the week-end and I was struck by how little it had changed over the years.The deco is badly worn ( on previous occaisons I have seen buckets out to catch rainwater coming in from the ceiling ) and with the same old gaming machines.The toilets in my view are third world standard! Prices have gone up but the quality of the product has not improved.It was previously the case that when you paid for your game you had one hours Car Park Charges refunded,but this apparently was stopped a few months ago.I suppose the prices are comparable to other venues but I would have to say that I have had better bowling experiences at other Bowling Centres for similar cost.I have never had any issues with the staff there and always found them helpful.
I am afraid that the best that I can say about it is that it is OK if you need to waste some time on a rainy day with the kids in tow! They do really need to put some money into the place to raise its standards!

Visited November 2013
Cheltenham
163 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 198 helpful votes
“Nice afternoon bowling”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

Nice family afternoon out and used "family deal" for £20 which gave 5 of us an hours bowling - myself, wife, parents in law and son aged 3 1/2. He loved it an highlight of holiday. Staff friendly, loos not the best but otherwise ok.

Visited November 2013
Sittingbourne, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Afternoon Bowling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Booked 2 lanes as there was eight of us got in earlier which was good had a pint during game price was very good for us as 2 familys unlimited bowling for an hour.

Visited October 2013
Trowbridge, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Its a bowling alley trapped in the past!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

What can one say. a bowling alley that sells keg beer, fast food and fills its spare space with electronic gaming machines. Nowadays the gaming machines appear not to be used as most gaming is done at home on many brands of hand held machines. A strange thing happened; we enquired at 1830 about 2 games each for the four of us and the girl there said that if we waited until 1900 hours we could get them half price. So we waited. During this time many of the alleys were not in use (although some were earmarked for a club match later that evening) . Duly at 1900 hours we paid our money and played for about an hour.With loud music blasting out of many speakers, a baby screaming and an apparent manager using the tannoy service to crack jokes with the match participants we will not be returning.

Visited September 2013