“Homely feel b&b”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Pete B
Mansfield, United Kingdom
“Homely feel b&b”
Reviewed September 24, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Just returned from a lovely 5 day break at the fox crossing. Lovely welcome by rosemary on arrival and during our stay. This is premier b&b in a lovely clean home from home facilities. You have a spacious lounge where breakfast is served and to use at your leisure with tv, video etc. Comfortable bed with en-suite immaculate. First rate accomodation and a hostess to compliment. Thank you.

Sep 26, 2017
Thank you Peter and Sue for writing your review, I am so pleased that
you enjoyed your stay at Fox Crossing.
I look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future.
mhw051054
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We have stayed in a lot of different B&B ,hotels in Weymouth until we first stayed with Rosemary at the fox this is without doubt the best place in Weymouth. We have been back 3 times this year and each visit was a delight , this really is a home from home with excellent hosts accommodation and food. The bedroom is lovely with. Comfortable bed and big ensuite you also have your own TV lounge with 2 sofas .

There is only 1 room so you have the front of house to yourselves and the accommodation is spotlessly clean , there is bus stops right outside of house if you want to go into Weymouth town centre, 3 local pubs and 2 fish and chip shops plus 3 local supermarkets so everything you would need for a week away. Give Rosemary B&B a try you won't be disappointed

Your age range 50-64
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you Mickey and Jan for your review, it was lovely to see you both again I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Fox Crossing. I look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Best wishes Rosemary.
Leicestershire, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 26, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Sep 9, 2017
Thank you Graham for your review I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Fox Crossing. I look forward to seeing you both again some time in the future.
50Paul_B
Bilston, United Kingdom
“Outstanding ”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

What a wonderful place this is. We stayed for four nights and I can honestly say it's one of the best B&Bs we've ever stayed in. The place is immaculate, really spacious and very comfortable. Rosemary really looked after us and made us feel extremely welcome. The breakfast was top notch, cooked perfectly, and if you have a healthy appetite you won't be disappointed. We can't recommend this place enough. It's great to have that large living space to relax in after a long day. Well definitely be staying again in the future.

Bridget K
Surrey, United Kingdom
“Wouldn't take a booking from someone travelling alone!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

I enquired about staying at Fox Crossing B&B during the weekend in September when the Ironman triathlon will be taking place as I was struggling to find accommodation in Weymouth, and was pleased to find some availability. Rosemary replied very promptly to inform me she was only taking 'double bookings in September'. I can only take this to mean a couple. I replied back explaining I was coming down to do the triathlon, and even that I was prepared to pay for 2 nights as there is a minimum night policy, although I would be going home on the Sunday night. Also the only reason my husband wasn't joining me was because we have a dog and 4 cats at home that need looking after. I haven't heard back from Rosemary. When my husband returned home he suggested my booking wasn't taken because of the latest AirB&B scandal of homes being used for 'other purposes'.
Rosemary property also appears on AirB&B. If you are single or travelling alone, don't expect to be welcomed by Rosemary.
By the way Rosemary, I found someone else on AirB&B happy to take my money.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Coffee123...
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“BEST B&B WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN!!!!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The place is stunning and spotlessly clean, the host Rosemary is lovely and has advise on things to do. Her breakfasts are fantastic and will set you up up for the day. Our son was staying at Haven seaview with his friends family so we were close to him. it was lovely coming back at the end of the day and unwinding in the living room watching some TV and having a glass of wine. there is a small fridge in the living room and a couple of shops close by. If you don't fancy driving into weymouth the bus stop is virtually on the doorstep. i will def stay here again and recommend it to all of my friends.

Cashforth
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Another fabulous stay”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This was our second visit to Fox Crossing. Rosemary works so hard to ensure that everything is perfect. The accommodation, food, service, welcome, is first class. A real gem.
The weather could have been better, but we took advantage of visiting some of the wonderful National Trust properties in Dorset. A trip across to Portland not to be missed either.
Thank you Rosemary for a fantastic stay in your beautiful home. See you again soon.

Jul 30, 2017
Thank you Christine and Gerald for your review and I am so pleased that you enjoyed your second stay at Fox Crossing, I hope to see you both again soon.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing