“Great coffee and service”
Review of The Curve - CLOSED

The Curve
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great coffee and service”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We popped in for a coffee out of the rain and to feed my son. The coffees were good and I loved the little touch of a homemade cookie on the side. All very clean and the staff were very helpful when we needed to get our buggy inside.

2 Thank Katharinednz

“Very good tea and scones, pleasant staff.”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

We enjoyed a sunny afternoon in Weymouth today, and looked along the 'front' for somewhere to have tea. There were a few places that looked possible, but were either closed (at 4.30?!) or closing. The Curve looked good, very clean and well designed. New last year I think. Interesting decor, and a very useful and fun swooping inflatable bird outside amongst the pavement tables to keep off the seagulls. This works! The two ladies serving greeted us and were obviously enjoying their work. We were impressed that they could offer us decaffeinated tea, and their fruity scones (from a local baker) were large and light. Jam was refreshingly served in a small pot matching the tea set, not in a minuscule pre packed portion. Although on the front, because of the corner situation it seems quieter than other restaurants nearby. Smart but friendly, we recommend it.
They close at 5 pm I think, but no attempt to hurry us out.

3 Thank theRalphs
Stafford, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely place to eat and relax”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I had yet another lovely sandwich of smoked salmon on granary and the staff could not do enough for us especially as my mum does not like mayonnaise so they did Tuna with out. The views are to die for and it is so relaxing and you are not rushed as I have just read in the last review. Especially as it was lunch time and was quite busy, so I did wonder if that would be the case, but no all was very welcoming and calm as I expected from my last visit here.

1 Thank Terry C
Weymouth
“Nice food, unwelcoming service”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Lovely location, in view of weymouth's beach, so me and my family was enticed to have some lunch there.. However on arrival the staff were quite rude as they glanced at our appearances and continued on with what they were doing without any hello or friendliness. We went to take a seat outside to then have to go back in to ask if they had any menus. When placing an order the lady seemed quite rude and we all felt rushed, as if we was 'bothering' them. The service really wasn't great which was a shame as the food was very nice and fresh.

• Visited June 2014
5 Thank Millsleigh
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Crab sandwich was the best”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We visited the curve on 12th July after reading good reviews on trip advisor and must say the crab sandwiches were fantastic & sat outside looking out to the sea was a bonus, will definitely return & recommend to others

2 Thank 408ALEX