“Excellent choice of sandwiches”
Review of The Curve - CLOSED

The Curve
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Popped in here for lunch with a couple of friends, best crab sandwich I have ever had it was a meal in its self, chunky granary bread which was absolutely packed with crab and a side salad with potato crisps and small dish of mayo which you really didn't need as there was creamy coleslaw with the salad, this was only £5.75 and well worth it. My friend had the smoked salmon sandwich which was equally as good and lots of it. I even had one of my sandwiches wrapped to take away as couldn't eat it all. Can't wait to go back again.

1  Thank Gillian A
There are newer reviews for The Curve

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We decided to try The Curve today for a spot of lunch & we were not disappointed. Wonderful choice of cold drinks & juices and a sandwich that was fresh, filling and the best we have had in Weymouth town (we are locals). We would recommend this lovely place to eat.

1  Thank GrannyNannyDorset
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had lunch with my daughter, we like to support local places not chains, lovely toastie and really great selection of cakes, the staff are really friendly. The atmosphere was welcoming its modern but tastefully done. Love the crockery. Amazing coffee.

2  Thank mairhac
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Had lunch here yesterday. I had the best crab sandwich, it was delicious! Unfortunately as I started to eat the salad there was a dead fly stuck to one of the leaves. When I pointed this out to the girl on the counter she asked if I had been sitting outside (which I had not). She turned away. I thought at least an apology would have been acceptable.
This marred what would otherwise have been a very pleasant lunch. Shame.

4  Thank lou b
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Popped In for a coffee during short stop in Weymouth and thought it was lovely with very friendly, efficient service and good coffee. Didn't have any food but it looked very tempting and reasonably priced. Nice atmosphere and refreshing to be served by staff who looked like they enjoyed their job! How refreshing.