“A Few Days Away”

Dining options: Breakfast
Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
“A Few Days Away”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

After staying in Lyme Regis for a few days, my husband and I travelled further round the coast and stayed in Weymouth. By chance we stumbled across The Curve and what a find :). The staff are friendly and the pastries/ cakes are just heavenly. I would definitely return, well in fact during our 2 day stay in Weymouth we visited on both days. So would I recommend - YES and would I go again - YES

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Deborah B

Christchurch, United Kingdom
“Lovely lunch”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We visited The Curve for lunch in Weymouth today. Lovely cafe with friendly staff, my partner had a cheese and ham sandwich and I had a bacon and Brie panini, both were lovely and came with Side salad, coleslaw and some kettle crisps. This is a lovely little cafe and had it been slightly warmer, we would have sat outside! Also does lovely coffee and the cakes/ cheese scones looked good too! A lovely place, we will visit again.

Visited May 2013
Yvonne M, Owner at The Curve, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hi
Thank you for your comments. We've only been open for 1 month and this suggests we're getting it right! Hope to see you again.
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Best coffee in Weymouth.”
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

This charming and classy cafe has recently opened just next to Marks and Spencers. My partner and I stopped by for lunch, I had coronation chicken with zesty salad leaves in fresh local bread, best sandwich I've ever had in Weymouth! My partner had homemade beetroot soup which was beautifully delicate and unusually gorgeous. We finished with tea and coffee, perfectly presented and most importantly (for me) divine, full flavoured coffee. At last, an excellent, independent coffee house in Weymouth.... that offers great food too !

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank RichardJamesH
Yvonne M, Owner at The Curve, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Hi
Thanks for the comments it's reassuring to hear that after only a month of trading, we appear
to have got things right. Hope you become a regular!