“AN ENJOYABLE STAY- BUT VERY ISOLATED”

Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We spent two nights here recently in a Family Room.The Premier Inn is easy to find off the road network with good parking.It is of recent construction with good lift and disability access to its upper floors.The rooms are spacious fresh and clean with good comfortable beds and a good room cleaning serviceThere are however some criticisms!
The rooms are Air Conditioned and as such you cannot open the windows to gain fresh air as they are sealed units.We stayed in a first floor room and at 7-30 we could here people walking about in the room above us which I found surprising as I would have thought that such a new construction would have been able to design that out? In addition bear in mind that the location is hardly brilliant.It is located on a Retail Park on the outskirts of Weymouth next to a Beafeater Restaurant and a large Sainsburys and that's it! If you want to get into Weymouth Town Centre or Seafront then it is either a drive or Taxi as there is nothing within walking distance.
However it suited our needs on our visit and I would go again but would opt for a room on the second floor.Breakfast and evening meals are offered in the adjacent Beafeater and which I have reviewed separately.

Room Tip: Select a room on the second floor to avoid noise from room above !
1  Thank gardenmanCardiff

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Great accommodation for a couple of days, though on the edge of town which has its pros and cons - couple of miles from town and sea front, but right at the end of the main route into Weymouth. Reception staff were really helpful, going the extra mile as they say! Room was clean and spacious and overall represented good value. Food was just across the way in the Beefeater a relaxing stay.

Room Tip: If you want to keep the food costs down, ask for the meal deal. Three course meal off a limited (but...
Reviewed November 8, 2013

When arriving explained what we there for "hen party" and there was no judging, just very good manners and helpful to what we would like to do as there ten of us 5 rooms and wanted to be together and was arranged with no problems - very grateful for that and made the stay even better - rooms where clean and tidy.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wow welcomed with smiley helpful lady check in quick and easy room w clean tidy very spacious not enough pillows but asked at reception and they brought more up went across to restaurant well meal was amazing great service reasonable prices and quick great nights sleep over all fantastic stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Well arrived during the great storm in October on Sun 27 as a last minute booking to save my holiday i booked on Monday after a nightmare train ride i arrived cold wet and damp the man at the desk was very pleasant kept me chatting will he sorted out my booking nice to be acknowledge for a change get the the key to my room and was smitten with it amazing not enough hangers to hang things on but did find loads of spaces to dry my wet cloths and wet things from my suitcase
Bathroom Lovely spotless clean great sower plenty of space for you itames
Main Room Lovely big desk with chair great Sofia which converts t a double bed big double with a choice of pillows two side tables next to bed
amazing stay i am adding an extra day next year to my holiday just to stay hear well done

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank rustytrain
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This brand new hotel was as always, comfortable, warm / or cool as you want it to be with easy to use air conditioning customer settings in each room, spotless, light, bright and airy and the staff were second to none. The car opark was easy to negotiate and the availability of breakfasts and or dinner next door was excellent.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Lidija Sinicina, Manager at Premier Inn Weymouth Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Thank you for taking time to write such a great review following your stay with us. I was thrilled to read that you had a brilliant stay in a clean and comfortable room which was made even better by our fantastic Team Members.
If there is anything I can personally help with in the future please feel free to contact me directly via email: weymouth1.pitl@whitbread.com, I look forward to welcoming you back soon

Reviewed November 3, 2013

When you have a problem at a hotel, it is not normally a place you will return to. However, the efficiency of the staff at this hotel meant that it was handled beautifully and swiftly and I will be returning.
The windows do not open in any of the rooms. England in general has a tendency to crank up the heating which makes the rooms artificially hot and really uncomfortable. The Premier Inn does the same thing. When we arrived, the room was so hot I was actually sweating and wiping my face with tissue. We put the AC on and when we returned, the room was a lovely temperature so we left it on. At 4am the room is so cold my teeth are chattering so I switched it off. This then continued to come on all night despite the fact it was switched off.
In the morning, I spoke to a girl at reception about this and the need to address the internal temperature as it's not conducive to a good nights sleep. To my massive surprise, she refunded the money under their 'good night sleep guarantee' without quibble.
I loved the location. I've stayed at the other Premier Inn in Weymouth and there's nothing there. This one has a Sainsbury's, New Look and a few other shops. A taxi into town is about £10. Car parking at the hotel is free. They have lifts, the other one doesn't. Their staff are lovely.
We'll be back, I'm very impressed with here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple