“Its Worth A Visit”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food is very good.A reasonable price.Staff are very polite.I can recommend this place.My honest opinion.You will not be sorry

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Lovely chatty friendly staff who deliver a high level of customer service. Welcomed within seconds of coming through the door on a busy night in half term. Bar staff very pleasant and sparkling clean glasses, no sticky tables or bar to lean on. Whole place very very clean. Served by blonde haired Sally, who's customer service & manner was impeccable. Even my 11 year old remarked on "what a nice waitress she is Mum". We all had the evening saver menu, and my 10oz rib eye was cooked to perfection (medium rare), it practically melted in the mouth. The chefs were having a busy service and everything we had was well presented, and perfectly cooked. Again, the crockery was spotless, no traces of grease splattered about, even under the rims felt squeaky clean. There was no one to rush us despite it being busy. A very nice evening out, and we shall return as the service was so good. Part of the Whitbread Chain. We just rocked up without booking. From front of house to the chefs & not forgetting the cleaning team, thank you very much one an all.

2  Thank FlowerGirls08
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We came here for a birthday meal . The staff were lovely and very friendly and attentive. The restaurant itself was nice enough and clean but the food was dreadful. I suppose you can't expect much from reheated food and frozen chips but even the veg looked old and was inedible. Shame, great staff but would not return.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Unfortunately due to a powercut at the lodmoor we had to come here for our breakfast, we were shown to a table with a quick and fast speech of where everything was, went to get some cereal and toast basically everything had run out no one was topping anything up I had to ask for some white bread to make my toast, they said they were just defrosting some stood waiting for ten minutes for them to turn up with about six slices of which I took two then others took last slices so couldn't make any for my kids and husband due to the long wait for bread my tea had gone cold, my hubby had ordered a full English and was hoping to get more but no one came and asked if we wanted anything else or if everything was OK the orange juice had ran out plus loads of other items I had a bowl of cornflakes two slices of toast and a cold cup of tea for my money very very disappointed there were other issues but can't be bothered to address everything

1  Thank paula030570
Reviewed May 23, 2014

This is the second time i have visited this restaurant in the last month and I wrote a review about the last visit but dosnt seem to be on here. The food was excellent and our waiter Danny is very good at his job he is always polite and nothing is too much trouble that is why i requested to have him as our waiter again at this visit thanks for a great evening Danny the food was perfect and your always welcoming which is nice as so many waiters/waitresses seem to think there doing you a favour by serving you in some establishments.

1  Thank rob190817