“tea cake tea cake more tea more cake”
Review of The Tea Bush - CLOSED

The Tea Bush
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 20, 2013

If you like tea and cake then its simple just go to the tea bush right on the seafront with great views cant be beat we love it ,we go to weymouth approx 4 times a year and we always have tea and cakes here......ps incase you have not noticed we love tea and cake

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Having been to quite a few tea rooms before I was quite looking forward to having a scone and cream tea and they offered crab sandwiches which is my favourite. On entering the lady serving seemed pleasent but seemed very unfriendly maybe she was just having an off day. We chose to eat outside as was lovely weather the lady then served the food without a word of what they were not even a smile and the order was mixed up.. we had to wait ages for the cream tea and after many minutes we had to go and remind them about it which I don't think they liked as yet again it was put down without a smile or thanks. Food was nice not the best I've had.. but after reading all the other reviews that are good maybe me and my partner had an unlucky experience. But we won't be back.

Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

The scones were delicious. I even asked for another one because they were so yummy. The lady who served us was very friendly and polite. Recommend to everyone!

1  Thank MrsSpinners
Reviewed May 27, 2013

I ate here with my husband and three children. The staff couldn't have been more accommodating; tailor made meals for the children (aged 2 and4), water offered to me when I was breast feeding my baby (very thoughtful), delicious home cooked food with a good choice for veggies and beautiful cakes that we bought for a tea time pic nic. Can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank Claire H
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nice food, great service, reasonably priced with great views across the bay. although there isnt a dedicated childrens menu, they are very child friendly, they split an adults meal on 2 plates for our young children

2  Thank jimbobsquarepants1