“Hot Hot Hot” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Weymouth
Ranked #7 of 20 Coffee & Tea in Weymouth
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Café Weymouth we have a passion to provide good food and beverages with excellent service in a wonderful setting. Call in and experience our sunny courtyard with all new seating. We offer a range of food including vegetarian and gluten free options.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Hot Hot Hot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We nearly missed out on the Cafe Weymouth breakfast experience as although the hours show from 10am, at 10:15 it still had the closed sign up and hence no-one in the place. As we walked away the door opened and a lady came out and called us back, they were open, they just hadn't changed the sign.

The menu is a tad confusing I would say, the first item is the Dorset breakfast at £6.95 which I was surprised at as I'd seen on their web-site that it was £4.00. Appears the website is well out of date!

Everything bar the baked beans is locally sources and they certainly like you to know that. Tea was served in proper tea-pots and the toast came out a fair while before the "main breakfast" so if you like your eggs on your toast don't eat all the toast first.

The plates were very hot, the bacon and the sausages were gorgeous and the fried eggs were the hottest fried eggs I've ever had, I didn't know they got that hot when they were still in the frying pan! It did come with fried mushrooms (which I don't like) so a slight criticsm is that for the price, I'd of expected a potion of beans or fried tomatoe to be included. I'm sure if I'd asked they might have swapped the mushrooms for beans but as my partner was having scrambled eggs on toast, she wanted my mushrooms.

A much better breakfast than most I've had in Weymouth but the cost reflects that as well

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“JUST OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice hot tea nice food nice place but on our visit it was not very welcoming i thinkwe were just unlucky it just goes like that sometimes ,but it did put as off sofound different places during our stay in stunning weymouth.

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mark H
“The only place for breakfast (and much more) in Weymouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I love this place and visit often with friends and on my own. Everything they serve is locally sourced and the menu is different to your average Weymouth cafe. They care about feedback and growing to suite their customers wants and needs. They deserve to do amazingly. Visit now!!!!

Visited April 2013
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

This is a family run business who only use locally sourced products.

I regularly use the cafe for my lunch but I have recently needed someone to cater for a buffet. So my first thoughts went to Cafe Weymouth and they did not let me down!

Given the circumstances of the booking, a wake, they were so sympathetic and understanding taking all the worry of the day off my hands.

I can whole heartedly recommend Cafe Weymouth for lunches and buffets.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank JEBH155
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“Great Cafe”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This is a great cafe, the food is all locally sourced and is delicious. The three generations of the family are extremely welcoming and the place is spotlessly clean. This one of the local businesses who are doing all they can to promote Weymouth, very best of luck to them, they deserve great success

1 Thank Petex10