“OK”

The Lookout Cafe
Ranked #14 of 291 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: While serving up cakes coffee and Dorset tea most of the time, the Lookout Cafe also serves tasty local fish and chips, fresh crab sandwiches, and salads of all types. Well worth eating there just for the view over Weymouth and Portland.
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Tried here for some lunch. Lovely position with fantastic views, which is shown in the prices. A little over priced on food for what is basically a cafe.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Took my parent's and children here for lunch on the last day of the school holidays. The menu catered well for us all and everyone enjoyed their meals. The crab sandwiches were delicious and the coffee was lovely. I can also recommend the breakfasts which make a nice treat now and then on a weekend.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

We came here for the first time last year as a family. We ate outside on a windy day but that did not put us off. The seafood platter is to die for.
This year, we ate there twice inside this time. A bit of a queue but well worth the wait - had burger and chips this time and another seafood platter. Cake selection is brilliant and the portions generous.
This place has always been busy each time we have come so that surely speaks for itself.
We will be back next time we are in Weymouth.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great food, cooked fresh and served by friendly and welcoming staff. Add the fantastic view and that's all you need for a great and relaxing experience on a warm summers day.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

I go to the cafe regularly, until recently i have enjoyed it whenever i visited, i took my sister there a while ago and the both of us had the worse cappucino's i have ever had in my life, we should have taken them back but the queue's were very long and we did not want to make a scene, we left but i have been hesitant to return. I don't know what brand of coffee they use but they day we visited it tasted revolting. Will try again in the winter.

Thank I dream of Jeni... I