“Good fun”

Pirate Adventure Mini Golf
Ranked #2 of 8 Fun & Games in Weymouth
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Ahoy Shipmates!Climb aboard for a great golfing adventure.Welcome to Pirate Adventure Mini Golf, Weymouth. Challenge yourself and your shipmates to our 18 hole pirate adventure golf whilst learning about the life and death of some ofthe world’s most famous pirates,including old Blackbeard himself!Open 11am - 6pm everyday (last entry at 5pm)
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've played on a few mini/crazy golf courses and although not quite up to the standard of some in the states, this is better than anything I've been to in the UK.

Varied, challenging and fun holes to play with interesting info on the history of piracy as you troop around. Only downside during high season is the quees, which can have a tendency to back up.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We as a family try to visit here as often as we can when we as a family are together. The putting is crazy, we always have great fun, a laugh a minute game is had by all, even the loosers, and I include myself in this category. Good happy fun.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

Really great fun, I usual get bored
By a few holes in but found this one great fun. Not great with pushchairs but a bit of lifting didn't matter. Really enjoyed it.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

This is advertised as a Merlin property but Merlin annual passholders only get £1 off the fee. The rules state to speed the process up you should not play in groups larger than 4 but this doesn't seem to be the case and because of this there was quite a long wait between holes with groups of 6 and 8 players in front of us so the children did get bored waiting.
We did all have a good time though and it was good fun.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

It is an interesting and fun putting green. The only problem is that it is so popular that you have to wait at ever hole but there is information to read and talking pirates. The only thing I would like added is some seating at appropriate places as I am not good at standing.