“A lovely meal to end the day !”
Review of Manbo's

Manbo's
Ranked #2 of 284 Restaurants in Weymouth
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“A lovely meal to end the day !”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Date of visit 25/4/14
Manbo’s is a small, very friendly restaurant with pleasant background music and the staff are very helpful and informative about the menu and wines.
On our monthly visit, I had the Calamari for followed by the crab and avocado salad .I love my fish and shellfish so this went down very well. My wife had the Palma ham and melon, and followed by the chicken linguine with a pesto sauce. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal as usual; my wife decided clear her palate with the lemon sorbet, I sampled a few spoonful’s’ of it, and we both agreed we have never tasted a sorbet so good. Usually a sorbet is so frozen with ice crystals and lemon flavouring, this was a lemon extravaganza smooth with no ice crystals WOW !
So with our palates cleaned we went home very satisfied indeed !

• Visited April 2014

“Fantastic”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We booked and reserved a table for our meal which was easy by a quick email exchange.

The atmosphere, the quality of the staff and food were amazing. A really great find amongst all the fish & chips and other fast food. This was quality and happy to pay the price. Our food was fresh, clean and very well presented with good portion sizes. Will definitely go back on our return to Weymouth.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank John K
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent Food - Every Visit!”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Manbo's is probably my family's favourite place to eat in Weymouth. The service is excellent and the food wonderful. Every meal is cooked fresh to order - and cooked exactly to your liking. The menu caters for everyone. The prices are very reasonable (just think how much you pay for 'pub grub'). The service is exceotional. Overall Manbo's cannot be faulted. Oh and I forgot to say, you won't be disappointed with the portion size!

1 Thank Browne74
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Freshly cooked exquisite meal”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I have been to this restaurant on a number of occasions and it never fails. You can always rely on good, fresh ingredients and tantalising choices!! I can thorougly recommend this family run, friendly establishment. Nothing is too much trouble at all. Somewher not to miss!!

1 Thank Rose B
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We visited on a Saturday evening. I booked a table the evening before, and managed to grab the last one available (the venue is quite small so I'd definitely advise booking ahead). We arrived early, and the table that we had booked was being used to store empty wine glasses, these were quickly moved, and we sat. The wine list is simple, but at the same time a great selection. The food looked so tempting that if we were in Weymouth for a week, we would have visited more than once. I went for the Mushroom Stuffed with Dolcelatte off of the specials board as a starter, and the Chilli Chicken and Chorizo Spaghetti off of the main menu. Both were faultless and delicious. A quick mention must also be made of the staff, all of whom were friendly, and provided an exemplary service. If I come back to Weymouth, I would definitely return!