“Anniversary Evening a great success”
Review of Manbo's

Manbo's
Ranked #2 of 297 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Our 1st visit to Manbo's in Weymouth and it certainly wont be our last!!!. Great atmosphere, great staff and excellent food11
Nice to see a restaurant full on a Wednesday night and it was a pleasure to visit and will be returning very frequently!!
Thanks too you all for an excellent evening you all work very hard and produce some excellent food

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here. Starter portion of Chilli Chicken Chorizo, the pasta was homemade and melt in the mouth. I asked for it to be spicy and it was perfect. Main course was Fish Chowder a very generous portion the fish kept its separate flavours and was properly cooked. Excellent service too prompt, attentive without being fussy. Top top marks.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Ate here for the first time after having several good reports. Nothing was to much trouble even adapted one of the specials to suit dietary requirements.
Price of dishes was very fair. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I recently visited Manbo`s restaurant with my partner and friends.
It`s a small establishment with great decor and modern. The waitress greeted us at the door, took our coats and sat us down, very welcoming indeed.
Great choice of wine and free jugs of iced water.
I ordered the fillet steak with a reduced port and blue cheese sauce. I`ve eaten steak all around the world and i have to say that this was in my top 3 ever!!! Cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth. It was so nice i could have ordered it again. And i would have paid double the normal price, which was extremely reasonable.
All in all it was a culinary experience that i won`t forget and i will definitely be going back for more!

1  Thank Allan A
Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

I came here for a work Christmas do. Very good choice of meals - certainly better than many restaurants we looked at. Good size portions and good service up til the end of the meal where it became a bit harder to get the attention of the staff. Booking could also be improved as originally we were told that no deposit is required but then they changed their mind and asked for a deposit. However, my meal was very delicious. I would love to come back soon.