“Excellent food, always wanting to go back for more.”
Review of Manbo's

Manbo's
Ranked #2 of 285 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent food, always wanting to go back for more.”
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Visited here many times as a large group with family as well as with friends. All the food I have tried is lovely with great flavours, good choice of drinks as well. Whenever I visit here I always order the prawn linguini as it is by far the best dish on the menu with a flavoursome sauce with huge king prawns. They give you a small bowl to clean your fingers with which is a nice touch. Staff are friendly. It's nice that it's a small place so it feels more intimate. Would say tables are quite close together and can sometimes feel that you need to talk quietly as to not be overheard by the person next to you. Overall great food and nowhere else in Weymouth like this.

Visited February 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happiness in a Restaurant is GREAT FOOD”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Dear Reader,

I couldn't resist reading the worst review for Manbo's written by The Peasant Princess and I just couldn't believe it. I can only think that the Peasant Princess must have been in another Manbo's and not the one I know. Their food IS freshly cooked, and piping hot when it should be. I have never had a bad meal their and the quality of their food is up there with any 4 star London Restaurant. I think the majority rules for Manbo's when it comes to these reviews. Some people live up to the nick names they choose for themselves!

1 Thank James W
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“First Time but not the last”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

visited 29/11/13
We had our first meal at Mambo's and thoroughly enjoyed it .My wife had the Portobello mushrooms with blue cheese for starter and the chicken strips in Dulcelatte sauce with sauté
potatoes and veg for main course . I had Scallops with a chilli sauce for starter followed be grilled prawns which always come in there shell :- I love to peeling the prawns myself as it makes the experience so much better . I could not manage a sweet But my wife could and had the panna cotta with berries . We enjoyed meal very much and can't wait to try the restaurant again as my wife is not keen on fish which is my favourite ,but she can't wait to try a pasta dish Next time.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent value lunch offer”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Enjoyed a relaxing lunch here from their lunch offer menu. Food very good and lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff, excellent service too. We hope to come try your evening menu soon.

• Visited October 2013
Steyning, West Sussex
“Should be #1 in Weymouth”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Checked out the choice of eateries in Weymouth on Trip Advisor, this came up #2. Arrived early without a reservation, no problem. Cold with the door open but they closed it when we asked and it soon warmed up. Good original menu. The Mushrooms on a Toast starter undersold itself, a cracking dish with a cream and red wine sauce that took it way beyond yer greasy spoon dish! My chilli chicken and chorizo spaghetti was a triumph, really spicy but a great taste. Good wine list too.