Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront Hotel
PremierInn.com
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
1,692 results
All reviewsbrewers fayrelodmoor country parkcoach parksea frontair conno liftweymouth seafrontsealife centremeal dealdisabled roomsand worldbudget hotelreception staffwalk into towna ground floor roombreakfast and dinnergood nights sleep
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Stayed here with a few friends for one night so we could be close to the Channel Ferry the following morning. Had a great nights sleep. There was plenty of parking and the drive to the ferry was less than 10 minutes.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank MarkLeP87
Reviewed April 24, 2014

As you would expect for a Premier Inn, very relaxing clean and comfortable although the room could get very warm at night even with the window open, free parking too which can be expensive in the area. Although called Seafront no real sea view but we knew this before we booked. Pebble beach opposite which turns sandy as you aproach Weymouth, walking to Weymouth as a family group took us about 35 minutes along the seafront, Great stay.

Room Tip: I didn't see any lifts when we stayed, check before booking or ask if ground floor required.
Reviewed April 22, 2014

We have stayed in several premier inn hotels and this was up to its promises, the room was comfortable, clean, warm and quiet. The hotel was busy but the restaurant next door coped well and was very helpful and efficient. The breakfast was its usual high standard.

Room Tip: If you are catching the boat this is a great stop off point, ensure you ask for a parking ticket which they give you at reception - no charge
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

It has the longest corridor I have seen in a hotel & we wereat the very end not good when you are disabled but the hotel was full so we could not change rooms
Will never go there againplus too far out to walk into weymouth

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At Premier Inn we endeavour to ensure all our guests have a quiet stay in a comfortable environment and do apologise that on this occasion we failed to provide this. Please be assured your comments has been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I love premier inns however on this occasion the premier ind did not achieve the normal high standards.

I checked in travelling as a single women with 3 children, one being a baby. I was told I had been put in a room on the first floor and there was no lift. All ground floor rooms had been allocated to families who had requested to be together. I was told I should have telephoned the hotel in advance and requested a ground floor room. When I booked I did not know there was no lift and this has never happened to me in any of the times I have been to the premier inn. The reception did try and help me but it was a nightmare having to leave the children including a baby in reception alone while I lugged everything from the car to the room. we had to leave the pushchair under the stairs and wake up the baby to take him to the room which caused tears for atleast 30 mins. I had no offer of help on departure which was equally a nightmare.

It is 30mins walk to the main seafront with young children so not worth paying the premium to stay there. Also the restaurant next door is very busy and the service is not very good.

I have complained to the premier inn and this is my first ever complain on a premier inn. If you build a large hotel then put a lift inn for the customers and staff sake.

The rooms were the normally high standard and the staff were nice as always.(however they are a little defensive when you mention the fact there is no lift)

Room Tip: Ground floor if you have children
1  Thank Harding1000