“Nice hotel”

Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront Hotel
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed hear for 3 nights just before christmas. On the ground floor in a bog standard Premier inn room with that lovely comfy bed. Reception staff helpful as always, had a poorly baby so they helped guide us to the local walk in clinic at Weymouth hospital where you can see a GP with ease between 8am-8pm.
Our stay was ruined the first night by one selfish individual in a room opposite. At approximately 2:15am we were awoken by the sound of a man attacking his partner in the corridor, she managed to get inside her room but left him in the corridor very angry and shouting 'Judas let me in'. Problem was I was not going to walk the long walk to reception to get help as he was angry, in the corridor and as I knew he would easily hit a female wasn't willing to risk it, I wont leave my children alone in the room by doing this anyway, I had no mobile phone signal in my room, and there is no phone in the room so although there is someone on reception 24 hours how am I meant to contact reception to help sort it out?! with difficulty obviously. He then spent the next 30 minutes going to and fro whilst slamming the doors. Its such a shame that 1 individual could be so selfish but I guess we were just unlucky.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront Hotel

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Surrounded by car parking and without any grounds. Must be unattractive in busy seasons. We were there at Christmas with no visitors to the adjacent attractions so huge adjacent municipal long stay car park was empty. No sea view. Some noise from adjacent rooms through floor, might be noisy on ground floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Korky72
Reviewed December 29, 2013

We stayed in December 2013. As is usual we received a very warm welcome from reception staff who were fast and efficient. Our room was upstairs and very clean and comfortable. We noticed that one of the lights was not working and we were a hand towel short. Within 10 minutes Leann from reception was there with the towel and changed the light bulb for us. The bed and pillows were excellent.The room itself was spacious and we would highly recommend staying here. Not only was Leann helpful but also her colleague on reception who chased up our taxi booking without being asked to.
We had breakfast at the Lodmoor next door. This was really good and again the staff were excellent.

1  Thank adictedtoholidays98
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I recently spent two nights at this establishment and would be happy to recommend it to other travellers.I use Premier Inns on a frequent basis and would say that the quality here is roughly equal to the national brand.
I was located in a ground floor room and on the first nights stay it was fine.However on the next night I was awakened by the loud sound of creaking floorboards from the room above at approx. 5-45 am on a Sunday morning and which totally ruined a good nights sleep with a long drive ahead of me..However in fairness to the local management I would say this.I find this to be a bit of a problem in most Premier Inns where there can be noise intrusion from the room above and so it is not just limited to this establishment,but on this occaisson it was pretty bad..It is for this reason that I invariably ask for a room on the top floor but in this instance I was checking in somewhat rushed and accepted a room on the ground floor.The next morning however I explained my complaint at Reception and with no argument they accepted my complaint and honoured their price promise of a good nights sleep refund.It is for this reason that I trust Premier Inns and continue to use them as they provide good value and keep to their price promise.I do hope however that they will fix the problem so that it does not be an issue to another traveller! I would therefore be quite happy to return here for a visit.Sadly however I am not so complimentary with regards to the adjoining Brewers Fayre and which I have reviewed separately.

Room Tip: Seek a room on the first floor to avoid creaking floorboards in the night!
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank gardenmanCardiff
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Just as good as expected. I've never been let down by a premier. Parking free, near to seafront although not actually on it. Good food , comfortable room. Little bit out of town

If you choose their meal deal for the evening, don't order your drink first as a drink is part of the deal which we didn't realise and ordered drinks first and paid for them but it was sorted out to our satisfaction and was refunded without a fuss.

Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2nights in aug. The hotel is brill. Clean today AMAZING comfy beds. It's a great location. You cross the road and your in the beach. You can then walk to the right to the town all a the seafront. You must walk round the little side streets and to the harbour. I've been to Weymouth many a times but the beach and sea front has obviously been updated and it looks amazing for it :-)

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Marmitelover1
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We have gone back for a second time nice big bed clean rooms and a good shower but over bath only one room with a wet room no 7 would like to have a bit more space to hang clothes all right for 1 or 2 nights but not for more. Staff for the hotel+ bar are very good and helpfull bus stops are outside the hotel to weymouth and lots off parking If you need it nice walk along the front to weymouth about 15 mins

Room Tip: If you like a shower room 7