“Excellent Location Excellent Staff Excellent Hotel!”

Premier Inn Weymouth Seafront Hotel
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Weymouth
Coventry, United Kingdom
“Excellent Location Excellent Staff Excellent Hotel!”
Reviewed May 12, 2011

I recently stayed here at Weymouth and it was fantastic. I was here for a few days on business, blessed with the weather, beautiful beach. I have never been to Weymouth before so took full advantage of my evenings, Staff were excellent, Georgie on reception is delightful so helpful and always smiling. She knows the area well so was very helpful to a tourist like myself. Food was excellent as far as pub food goes. Bed comfy, room was spotless and fresh. Couldn’t ask for more. I Will be bringing my family down in the summer

Room Tip: i was in 103 - long walk but worth it.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Marty201158

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (253)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 9, 2011

Good hotel in good position near to sea front and beach. Restaurant quite good but selection of beers poor and expensive. No draft ale on tap. Longish walk between hotel and restaurant which proved difficult in heavy rain. Very big hotel with long corridors and no lift. Could prove difficult for people with heavy cases or young children. Security good and with swipe card locks on hotel entrance and rooms.

Room Tip: Get low floor and low room number
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Derekwright215
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 5, 2011

we just had a short break at weymouth rooms were what you expect at Pemier inn nice and clean.My wife always checks the bed sheets and as usual they are always fresh and clean.The staff are helpful as always.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tidtug
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2011

This is the first time we have used a Premier Inn and it was a great experience. Staff were really helpful and knowledgable and the hotel was clean and comfortable. We would certainly use it again and would recommend it to friends and relatives without hesitation!

Room Tip: Hotel is next door to Weymouth Sealife centre!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
London
Reviewed April 27, 2011

I use Premier Inn because I know what I get - and Weymouth was no exeption. Staff at reception were very friendly and helpful, the room was good-sized, clean and well maintained. It was quiet and I managed to get a good night's sleep. The rate was rather expensive but that was probably due to the bank holiday weekend. I wish they offered free WiFi like so many others (it costs £9 for 24 hrs with restrictions).

I didn't warm up to the Brewers Fayre next door, it has very little character and the food is average at best. For some reason, the reservations made at the hotel's front desk never came through so I faced extra waiting time. Also my name wasn't on the breakfast list even though I was on the meal deal. No big deal but unnecessary inconvenience. I wouldn't go for the meal deal again, it is not cheap, the choice is limited and you may not wish to go for 3 courses. Personally, I'd rather pop into town next time.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo
Swindon, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2011

My husband and two young children stayed at the Premier Inn, Weymouth over the April bank holiday weekend. The hotel was clean and tidy the staff were friendly and helpful. It takes ~20 minutes to walk to the town centre with two young children (one in a pram). The Sealife park is very close by as well as the Leisure Ranch. The kids loved it. The Lodmoor Country pub was next to the hotel where breakfast was served we ordered a premier breakfast (2 kids eat free, under 12) and a continental. There is a cafe nearby but to be honest I don't think there is much difference in the prices. The Lodmoor was clean and staff were friendly. Mon-Fri they have 2 for £10 on their menu. Good choice of food including vegetarians.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
Droitwich
Reviewed April 26, 2011

My husband and I booked this Premier inn for my Birthday. We have many weekend breaks and must say that this hotel was outstanding. The reception staff were very welcoming and helpful upon arrival. The room and ensuite were thoroughly clean and well aired - which is not our usual experience with Premier inns. Our room was on the upper floor facing the sealife centre carpark and it was surprisingly nice and peaceful. After a natter with the reception staff, they recommended that we visit the pub next door and recommended some particular dishes from the menu. Glad we listened to them as we had a fab evening of great food and lots and lots of wine!! It’s an enjoyable walk into Weymouth town centre, must recommend that you keep walking past all the beach & shops following signs for Nothe fort where you eventually come to a lovely oldie worldie part of Weymouth by the Lifeboat Station. This was a great base for us to visit the surrounding area. Oh one more thing, even the ladies who clean the rooms are very happy and chatty. We requested more tea and milk on the first night and we were given a bag full which we left next to the kettle and the cleaning staff topped this up each day for us so we didn’t need to go to reception again and ask for more!! Very uplifting to be greeted by such a lovely organized team every day - we had such a great stay that we will definitely visit again!!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple