“Outstanding!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stayed in Weymouth this weekend and trawled the reviews for the best Indian takeaways. Thought I'd go for the King Balti and glad we did, food was outstanding, still very hot after the free delivery and was delivered on time after ordering 3/4 hr earlier. Would definitely purchase again if in the area and would recommend to anyone.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I have used King Balti on more than one hundred times and to be honest have never had a bad meal, so now I am prolific on trip adviser I thought I better add a review on last nights take away.

As always the meal was of the highest quality and always get fresh tasting crispy poppadoms.

My wife had a chicken tikka dhansak and I a mr naga. Both were excellent with good ratio of meat to sauce. Mr naga is a particular favourite of mine and with KB you can always guarantee consistency in what you get.

I would always recommend KB to anyone. Sometimes I rather go and pick up as meals are always ready in 20mins as opposed to waiting up to an hour when it is busy.

Great take away, shame they don't have a resturant as well.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Orderd a takeaway to be delivered delivery time was good and the delivery driver pleasant but the food was not good my husband ordered lamb bhuna which was bland and tasted like somthing was missing such as the spices the meat was chewy and tasted like cheap steak and of the same texture nothing like lamb mine was a chiken bhuna and although the meat was ok it was also lacking the spices we often eat indian cusine and although this was slightly cheaper than some we have had I would rather pay more and have all the ingrediants included I shall not be ordering another as we put most of it in the bin.

1  Thank tryanthingonce
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was brought up, on the best curries in Birmingham; and these are the closest to those.

Only down side, their webpage states 10% off on collection, Not True
And when they deliver they usually forget an item, which can make one wish to use elsewhere; but for those of use who really appreciate a great tasting indian, we will stomach the poor service.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Just visited weymouth, visited king balti for takeaway, excellent value for money good sized portions, taste of food very good but would definately go back again if on holiday, you cannot go anywhere better for a takeaway