“Excellent fish best I've ever had”

The Old Harbour Fish & Chips
Ranked #21 of 287 Restaurants in Weymouth
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We were in Weymouth for a weeks holiday and had eaten out every evening and found this little gem on our last evening in Weymouth. I would definitely recommend it its the best fish we've ever had and the batter was unbelievable light and crispy. The staff were warm and friendly an all round excellent experience if you want fish and chips then try here first you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank SXIred
There are newer reviews for The Old Harbour Fish & Chips

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Had plaice and chips this evening at the Old Harbour fish bar,its the best my wife and i have ever had,we always eat here when on a visit the Weymouth,not only great food but very friendly staff,would always recommend for excellent fish and chips. chris & jess from Kent

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Excellent fish and chips and a great atmosphere. Owners were very friendly and service was good. Would happily return.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Happy that I visited this fish and chip shop again, new owners from last I visited.
meal all great. the fish was really nice had thin tasty batter not big lumps like you get on some fish with batter.
I could not fault the service, all fresh cooked and on the table in no time
how many time have you been asked if you want some more chips just give me a call, great.
I will go back, and recommend the restaurant to all who visit weymouth.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We were visiting Weymouth and my freind and I really fancied some traditional fish and chips. I am so glad we came across this fantastic fish and chip shop / restaurant. The premises were really clean, freshly ddecorated and the staff very freindly and welcoming. They cook their fish in rape seed oil, which makes the batter incredibly light and the extra advantage is the fish, tastes like fish. Much Better than the heavy type of batter you get in most restaurants. The restaurant is a street away from the harbour, will make straight for this restaurant when we visit Weymouth next.