“Great food, service and location!”
Review of Sea View Chinese Restaurant - CLOSED

Sea View Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We visited this restaurant on Friday for my husband's birthday after being tempted on previous occasions by the all you can eat option. It's not cheap at £18.95 per person but overall it was definitely worth the money as there was lots of choice and everything we had was very tasty and good quality. The service was excellent, all the waiting staff that served us were very friendly and helped give the restaurant a nice relaxed atmosphere. The food came out really quickly too. We were sat right in the corner overlooking the beach and despite the rain it was a great view. Overall a lovely meal and perfect for a birthday celebration. Will definitely be back if we're in Weymouth again!!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

We came here for a family meal. Lovely place. We were a party of 6. Starters were lovely. The rest was a bit poor. If it wasn't for the lovely waitress we had out night would have been ruined!!!. Our waitress wad called sam mu kids took an instant liking to her and she treat them with lost of respect and gave them lots of her time. We did call back in a few weeks later to see her and hope she would be waiting on our table. To find she had left. Shame. Could do with more waitresses like her.

1  Thank bevboo79
Reviewed September 13, 2013

We are local and this is our fav place for a takeaway. It's the only place in Weymouth for butterfly prawns. The view from the restaurant is terrific as well. We visit at least once a month.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We booked and went as a party of 5. We sat and waited for a reasonable amount of time before our orders were taken. The lady who appears to be the owner of the restaurant started to take our starters order. As I was going through the list (I was ordering for us all) she stopped me and told me 'NO too much you need to stop now....' I politely told her that I would carry on and order what we wanted, not what she told me I could order, I was paying and if we did not eat it all I would pay extra. I got a big huff and a frown and she stormed off. BAD attitude...... and for information we ate all the starters and I ordered more just to prove a point. The food was OK but not great. Disappointing a £120 bill, average food and appalling service... we won't be back.

1  Thank jimandsimone1990
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Lovely meal. Great, helpful staff. FANTASTIC view. Just ask for prawn crackers
.. but they don't have fortune cookies.

1  Thank Stu H